Didicars & Walk n Rides
We are pleased to be supplying you with our range of didicars & walk n rides. Please find your copy of the hire agreement printed below. (You will sign the original personalised copy at the time of your hire, that document will be retained by ourselves) If you wish to cancel you’re booking because you do not agree with any of our terms, please contact us immediately.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE OF MASCOT MADNESS ENTERTAINMENT
Please read these carefully and sign at the bottom to signify that you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions. The company accept no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you.
Please remember all of our Didicars & Walk n Rides are for indoor use ONLY
- The hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the unit and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
- Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge.
- All units are checked on delivery and your signing below indicates acceptance of the unit as being in good, clean condition.
- Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the units and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
- You (“the hirer”) are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire to you. So remember have fun but be safe!
DIDICARS – Operating Instructions
Sit astride didicar with both feet placed on the footrests and both hands on the steering wheel. Turn the wheel from left to right and Didi will move forwards on her own. To move faster lean slightly forward over the steering wheel and use you whole upper body when you turn the steering wheel and not just your arms.
The maximum speed on smooth level ground should be approximately 6 miles per hour
Didicar can take a maximum weight of 120 Kg.
Didi should not be ridden or raced on steep slopes or uneven and rough surfaces.
Always sit on the seating area facing forwards. Sit closer to the steering wheel than the back of the car to remove any possible risk of a fall backwards off Didi.
Children should be supervised at all times.
WALK N RIDE – Operating Instructions
The Walk ‘n Ride can be used in two ways. Stand in front and hold on to the handle bars and you can toddle along practicing your walking style. Then when you are toddling around and got your balance you can sit on the Walk ‘n Ride and zip around pushing with your feet.
The walk n ride can take a maximum weight of 25 Kg
All children riders should be supervised by an adult at all times when riding on or walking with their Walk ‘n Ride.
When riding always sit on the seating area facing forwards. Never stand or kneel on the seat.
The Walk ‘n Ride is suitable for use by children 10 months to 3 years depending on weight.