MASCOT MADNESS ENTERTAINMENT
We are pleased to be supplying you with our Rodeo Bull to hire. Please find your copy of the hire agreement printed below. If you do not agree with any of our terms, please contact us immediately, and we will cancel your booking for you as our Rodeo Bull unfortunately cannot be hired out without your acceptance of our terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE FOR MASCOT MADNESS ENTERTAINMENT. Please read these carefully and sign at the bottom to signify that you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions. The company accept no responsibility for loss, damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you. Please ensure the delivery driver has a free and easy accessible area to erect the unit onto a clean flat surface. Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space or the area is unsuitable (e.g. sloping or is unclean) full payment still has to be made. Mascot Madness Entertainment reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, i.e. in really bad weather (If more than a light shower or high winds we may cancel for safety reasons)
Please note - The word unit in Terms and Conditions refers to the Rodeo Bull apparatus.
- Riders of the Rodeo Bull must be at least 1.2 metres tall and be able to mount the Rodeo Bull unaided.Maximum weight of user is 16 Stone. Only 1 rider at a time can ride the Rodeo Bull.DO NOT use the rubber horns as handles.
- We require 2 Mains Plug Sockets to be within 25 metres of where you would like the Rodeo Bull set up (If over 25 Metres a generator can be hired. An additional cost will be required)
- The driver is to be paid in full upon the delivery of the unit, deposits are non-refundable. Late cancellations are to be charged at the rate of 50%. No signs are to be glued/taped or hung on to the unit at all.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to check the size of the unit and ensure it will fit in the space required. All sizes are written on our website. On delivery, if the Rodeo Bull will not fit in the required space the hirer will still be charged the full amount of the hire. We will not lift the equipment up or down any steps due to the size and weight.
- When hired outdoors the Rodeo Bull is to be set up on a grass surface unless a hard standing anchorage system is being used. In which case this must be notified to us at the time of booking.
- Participants must remove their shoes before using the unit and spectators must be prevented from climbing/leaning on the walls of the inflatable bed. Food, drink, glasses, belts, sharp objects and pets are forbidden on the unit.
- All damages caused to the equipment MUST be paid for by the hirer. Please note that ALL persons using this equipment do so at their own risk. The person/s or organization hiring such equipment will be responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse, neglect or reckless use
- This ride is designed to throw riders off. To ensure the safety of all riders, we would like to clearly make all riders aware, that no person is allowed to ride the rodeo bull if you suffer from or appears to be Pregnant, Blind or Impaired vision, Under the influence of alcohol or drugs, Heart Condition, Epilepsy, Neck Injury, High Blood Pressure, Recovering from surgery or reoccurring injury.
- The operator’s decision is always FINAL as to who rides the Rodeo Bull.
THE RODEO BULL IS A HIGH MOTION UNIT. IT CAN CREATE MOVEMENTS THAT THE HUMAN BODY IS NOT NORMALLY SUBJECTED TO. YOU MAY PRESENT YOURSELF A RISK TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SPRAINS, BRUISING, BROKEN LIMBS OR PHYSICAL INCAPACITY. ALL USERS OF THIS EQUIPMENT DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO BEING OPERATED IN COMPLIANCE WITH HSE AND MANUFACTURERS GUIDELINES, THE RIDER WILL HAVE NO REDRESS AGAINST MASCOT MADNESS ENT, THE OPERATOR, THE VENUE OR THE HIRER.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the above terms and conditions and agree to these conditions stated here by MASCOT MADNESS ENTERTAINMENT
Please sign to confirm that you have read and accepted the above conditions
Signature ............................................................................ Print Name ................................................................
A downloadable copy of the Terms and Conditions can be found HERE